Published January 19th, 2013. Recently, we scanned Alexa.com’s 1,000,000 most popular websites on the internet, based on the number of people who visit them.
Over 1,300 of the top 1,000,000 websites have been VERIFIED to be CURRENTLY INFECTED with Website Malware.
90% are infected with RedKit or Blackhole, the two “commercial” viruses available to purchase for any hacker looking to make a quick buck stealing traffic. Well, thankfully we can help these businesses long-term. The other 10% are simple iFrame insertions after getting file modification access.
It’s important for you to use free tools (even by using VMWare’s free “Player” with BackTrack), such as “wapiti”, “w3af”, “iscanner”, and more. We can teach you how to use these tools to defend and attack websites, so you can make money by helping protect website owners.
1.3% of the top 1m websites are infected with malware. Sadly, this could have been prevented. Luckily, we can repair malware in less than 60 minutes with a rush delivery order.
Want to know a few websites? You can type in their URL into Google.com’s search bar to see the “Warning: This site may harm your computer” warning, and clicking the link will not allow you to access the website. Here’s a sample of a few:
Warning: do not access these currently infected Top 1MM sites!
- and about 1,200 more sites!
You can check the websites’ malware status @ http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=DomainName.com
If you’re part of this elite group of website owners, you need to protect yourself immediately by FIXING THE SECURITY HOLE the hacker used to break in to install the malware, and THEN remove the malware. Otherwise, without locking down your site, you can edit the malware out of your website… but the security hole will still be there, and the malware will re-appear within days maximum. Some malware reinstalls automatically instantly.
Regardless, given these elite website owners need the absolute best in website security service, we offer a 24/7/365 monitoring, pro-active, and re-active service for $99/mo per website. It’s hacker insurance. You pay not another dollar, but we constantly monitor your website for hack attacks & malware, and we repair them for free as long as you are a subscriber.
For $199/mo, not only do we protect your website, we protect your laptop, smartphone, e-mail, etc. through our SECURITI Encryption Tunnel & Automated Cloud Backup. When you use a public WiFi hotspot, unless you’re on a Banking/SSL-secured website, anyone on that network can see EVERYTHING you are doing online using a program called Wireshark (http://sectools.org/tool/wireshark/, one of the MANY security solutions consolidated into this all-in-one protection solution)
All your files, phone data, wireless network activity in public, etc. is constantly backed up & monitored for hack attempts. Meaning, if you lose/get your laptop stolen, your data is still available and nothing is lost.
P.S. We do realize we charge a premium for our services. That’s because we employ only the most qualified, experienced security professionals to analyze, repair, and providing on-going monitoring through automated software and manual human analysis.